BHSc (Nat) SCU NHAA
Rebecca has been practicing since 2003, and specialises in skin conditions, women’s and children’s health and digestive health. She brings a wealth of clinical experience to treating health issues such as chronic IBS, acne, eczema, hormonal imbalances such as PCOS, giving people a new lease of life where they’d previously lost hope.
Since graduating from Southern Cross University in 2003 with a Bachelor in Health Sciences (Naturopathy), Rebecca has held a deep commitment to high standards in the field of natural medicine. She is currently studying Functional Medicine at the Functional Medicine University.
In addition to clinical practice, she has:
- Lectured in nutrition and naturopathic degree programs
- Regulated complementary medicines at the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)
- Coordinated mental health guidance for the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC)
- Served as a board member for the Naturopaths and Herbalists Association of Australia (NHAA)
- Contributed to a national reference text for students, naturopaths, doctors and pharmacists: Herbs and Natural Supplements (Braun and Cohen).
This broad experience and knowledge informs her extremely considered and thorough approach, ensuring no stone will be left unturned in uncovering the cause of what you are experiencing.