BHSc (Nat) SCU NHAA
Rebecca is committed to high quality, results-driven health care to her patients and, more broadly to excellence in the field of natural medicine. In fact, Rebecca won the 2020 BIMA Clinical Excellence award as recognition from the natural health industry of her outstanding skills as a practitioner!
Since graduating from Southern Cross University in 2003 with a Bachelor in Naturopathy, Rebecca has combined clinical practice with pursuits in a range of roles within the natural medicine field:
- Lectured in nutrition and naturopathic degree programs
- Presented at NHAA International Conference in 2015 and 2019
- Regulated complementary medicines at the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)
- Coordinated mental health guidance for the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC)
- Served as a board member for the Naturopaths and Herbalists Association of Australia (NHAA)
- Contributed to a national reference text: Herbs and Natural Supplements (Braun and Cohen)
Rebecca has a special interest in skin conditions, women and children’s health, autoimmunity and digestive health. She brings a wealth of clinical experience to the treatment and management of acne, eczema, psoriasis, period pain, PMS, menopause, PMS, thyroid conditions, and IBS.
Having presented at the 9th NHAA international conference on Metabolic Syndrome, Rebecca is also passionate about providing alternative solutions to high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and high blood sugar without using medications forever.
She is currently studying Functional Medicine at the Functional Medicine University.
“I believe healthcare should be a collaborative relationship, where patients are heard, understood, educated and involved in their own health journey. “
You can count on me to be thorough, inquiring and tenacious. This means I won’t give up until we uncover WHY you feel the way you do. The rest is easy.
In a recent interview, Rebecca reveals why she became a practitioner, what inspired her to take an interest in skin health in particular, and shares some inspiring (and eye opening!) successes she's helped patients achieve.
If you'd like to get to know Rebecca and be inspired by her journey and experience, watch her interview below.